Emergency Plumbing Services in Glen Ellyn and the Chicagoland Area
Your plumbing system is an integral part of any home, office, factory, mall or other public place. Most of the time, our plumbing systems are taken for granted and used frequently. Due to their excessive use, many plumbing systems deteriorate over time and can break down when you least expect it. Luckily, 24/7 Plumbing, Sewer & Water offers 24 hour plumbing service around the clock for your most serious plumbing issues. We are the areas leading choice for commercial and residential plumbing service and provide the best plumbing service at the most competitive prices throughout the areas surrounding the Glen Ellyn area. We also service a wide array of the surrounding suburbs and are here to help you with your most pressing plumbing issues when you need us!
Dial (877) 977-8989 now to schedule emergency plumbing service in the Glen Ellyn.
When Do I Need Emergency Plumbing?
The problem with emergencies is that by their very nature, you can’t predict them. But although you never know when disaster will strike, you can be prepared—with our emergency plumbing pros at 24/7 Plumbing, Sewer & Water. We offer emergency plumbing service for a range of situations, all designed to get your plumbing system up and running again and to return your home to normal as soon as possible.
You will want to call for emergency plumbing if you experience:
- Burst Pipes:Few plumbing disasters are as evident right away as burst pipes. Luckily, our technicians know how to jump into action right away to repair your pipes and prevent water damage from affecting your property. The next time a pipe bursts in your home, shut off the main water valve, and call us right away.
- Frozen Pipes: Here in Illinois, it’s not uncommon for temperatures to dip below freezing in the wintertime. When this happens, it can spell disasters for your pipes. Prevent further damage from occurring to your system by calling us to take care of frozen pipes and get your water flowing once again.
- Stopped Drains: A clogged garbage disposal or other stopped drain in your kitchen or bathroom can indicate a serious plumbing problem hiding just below the surface. To ensure that backed-up drains don’t cause a mess on your property, call Precision Plumbing right away.
- Broken Sewer Lines: Remember how we just said that backed-up drains can cause a mess? Well, not only are they gross and unsanitary, they’re also dangerous. A broken or leaking sewer line can cause sewage and wastewater to spill into your property. Prevent this hazard form affecting your family by calling our plumbers for emergency drain and sewer service.
- Broken Gas Lines: A broken gas line is extremely dangerous, and requires immediate assistance. Unlike many plumbing companies, we provide professional gas line service, designed to keep your property entirely safe and secure. If you smell gas in your home, call 911, evacuate your family immediately, and then hire a trained gas plumber for emergency service.
- Overflowing Toilets: Is there any sight for a homeowner quite as frustrating as an overflowing toilet? While you can turn off your water valve to stop immediate damage, it is important to call for emergency plumbing right away if your toilet starts overflowing, in order to prevent further problems from occurring.
- Leaking Water Heaters: Have you noticed that your supply of hot water has been inconsistent lately? If so, you should check to see if your water heater is leaking. If you do find water at the base of the unit, call for emergency plumbing ASAP to prevent the issue from getting worse.
Call (877) 977-8989 to schedule service, or click here to request a quote online